Mobile forms for businesses… What’s your advice?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Vivian

Our business is going through a transition period and we’re digitizing a lot of our processes. One such process is converting all our paper forms and documents into a mobile-friendly format. It has been quite frustrating, to say the least. It’s tough organizing all the documents in place, and it’s also tough finding the right software that does exactly what we want.

Any helpful advice from the business gurus who post here? Please help!

Stan

Can you give us more details about the process or your business? Hard to give advice when we don’t know the full story here.

Vivian

Well, there’s not much to it. We used to keep a lot of business records on paper, and now we want to digitize everything into electronic records instead. A lot of these business records contain application forms, credit history, and financial information from our clients. If you can recommend some sort of software that will expedite the process, that’s what I’m looking for.

Michelle

How about Pronto Forms? They offer a versatile range of form-based app software that might help with your situation.

Vivian

Interesting… How does it work exactly?

Michelle

You should probably contact them because they’ll be able to explain their product much better than I could. In a nutshell, they have a software platform that allows you to design forms and store data electronically. You’ll be able to convert your business records into these mobile forms.

Vivian

Is it automated? How flexible are the features?

Michelle

Hmm, I’m not sure how to answer that without fully knowing how the forms in your business works. There are some automated features that will make your business processes more efficient. Once you enter the data, the software can perform automated calculations, allowing you to see the strategic figures and do analysis quickly.

Vivian

Thanks for the explanation, Michelle. To be perfectly honest, I’m not sure if I actually understand how it works. It does sound useful and like something my business could use. I guess I’ll contact them later this week and ask for a better clarification.

Michelle

Okay good. Sorry I wasn’t a big help in that regard, but definitely talk to the experts about this. They know what they’re talking about much better than I do!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.